| UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES LISTED BELOW AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ANY PROGRAMS PROVIDED BY WORLD SCHOOL. |
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE: While traveling in-country, there may be times when it is necessary for participants to be transported in vehicles such as taxis, buses, jeeps and in the back of pick up trucks*. We discuss safety issues with the students before each trip (i.e.: sitting at all times, no sitting on side rails of trucks, etc.).
- I WILL NOT CARRY, PURCHASE OR CONSUME ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS
- I WILL NOT CARRY, PURCHASE OR USE ANY RECREATIONAL DRUGS OR PARAPHERNALIA
- I AGREE TO FOLLOW LOCAL AND REGIONAL LAWS AND CUSTOMS
- I UNDERSTAND THAT IF SOMETHING IS ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES, THEN IT IS ILLEGAL WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM
- I AGREE TO ABSTAIN FROM SEXUAL BEHAVIOR WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM
- I WILL NOTIFY TRIP LEADERS (BEFORE THE TRIP BEGINS) OF ANY PRESCRIPTION DRUGS CARRIED/ USED DURING PROGRAM (THIS INCLUDES BEE STING KITS, ANTIBIOTICS ETC.)
- I AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL WORLD SCHOOL LEADERS INSTRUCTIONS
* Please feel free to call if you have questions or concerns.
I acknowledge that World School staff reserves the right to dismiss participants and send them home at their own/parent expense without a refund for violating any of these rules. I therefore agree to uphold the rules and contribute to the well being of the group.
PROGRAM NAME AND DATE:_______________________________________
(IF UNDER 18)